Con El Mazo Dando: 12 years accompanying the People under any circumstance

This communication trench was created to tell the world all the truths and will continue in that work out of love for his country
Con El Mazo Dando

Published at: 11/02/2026 07:30 AM

Twelve years of communication battle can be read very easily, but with all the process that the Bolivarian Revolution has faced after the change of landscape of Commander Hugo Chávez, Con El Mazo Dando became an accompaniment space for those who love the country, a television program that reached every corner of Venezuelan homes to boost morale and remind us that we are the children of heroes who made much of South America independent.

2014: With the Mazo Defender of Revolutionary Morality


Stateless people set up guarimbas on February 12, 2014, thinking that with the physical absence of Commander Chávez, the revolutionary process was weakened, since just two days earlier, Con El Mazo Dando had been created to alert the people to the fascist actions led by Leopoldo López.

“Yesterday they had a meeting, with Leopoldo López and Antonio Ledezma there. Deny me, I know they did it and they chose 50 points to 'guarimbear' on February 12th. Let's see (...) They are covered by the cover of violence. They can't go to a political debate,” warned Diosdado Cabello Rondón, host of the space, during the emotional program 1, on February 10, 2014, on Venezolana de Televisión (VTV).

He revealed that López's plan takes up the strategy that Henrique Capriles Radonski began at the time on April 15, 2013. “It's the same call as on April 15. There is no separation between them, the objective is to get out of the Revolution and of comrade President Nicolás Maduro,” he said.

President Nicolás Maduro, who was the first guest in the communications trench, assured that “a new time had come to defend the Revolution” and called on the Armed Forces and the People to stand firm in the face of conspiratorial acts.

“I call on the entire country to defend democracy, the Revolution and the legacy of Commander Hugo Chávez. Four bourgeoisie kneeling in the empire are not going to come and disturb the right to educate our children,” he said.

Cabello gave a strong message: “Our People are more united every day, our People are increasingly armed in strength to withstand any attack that comes,” he said while stressing that moments of tension are always necessary because national union, national loyalty to the Fatherland, is always necessary.”

It was three months of that year in which Con El Mazo Dando denounced to the world that the so-called protests were fascist actions by order of López and supported by the Empire that caused at least 43 deaths and 878 people injured.

2017: Guarimbas and destabilizing plans of the AN

Two years after the installation of a stateless National Assembly (AN), the acts of the right wing continued against Venezuelans, because they could not see the people at peace with their president, they planned a coup against President Nicolás Maduro through guarimbas that claimed the lives of innocent soldiers and civilians.



The general secretary of the United Socialist Party of Venezuela (PSUV), Diosdado Cabello, insisted on denouncing on the night of Wednesday, April 5, the coup d'etat that sought to consummate the National Assembly (AN), in its quest to overthrow the Bolivarian Government.

“There is a continuing coup d'etat on the part of the National Assembly,” Cabello emphasized during the 151st edition of Con El Mazo Dando, from Caracas.

Faced with this situation, he urged the revolutionary forces to remain united and active, to counter the attacks of the national and international right. “Watch and see!”

Cabello took the opportunity to recognize and greet the “warrior People of Venezuela who walk in the street” in defense of the Bolivarian Revolution.

During subsequent programs, Cabello showed the supposed “peaceful demonstrations” how they attacked people who were not involved in their violence, unlike other media such as CNN that misrepresented the role of the country's security officials.

“From my heart and soul as a Chavista, I deeply thank the soldiers of the Bolivarian National Guard (GNB), women and men, and the officials of the Bolivarian National Police (PNB),” Cabello said in his program Con El Mazo Dando No. 152 on April 12, 2017.

He said that from the information space the truth will always prevail because revolutionaries and revolutionaries are lovers of justice.

“Always with our people, first in combat, first in battle, and I am sure that we will be with the people in the final and definitive victory,” said Cabello.

It is worth noting that during the guarimbas, the Voice of the People was the priority of the Chavista program that denounced every Wednesday this fascist act that left at least 160 people in more than 130 days of violence by the extreme right.

2018: Frustrating assassination against President Nicolás Maduro

During the 217 program, he rejected the frustrated assassination carried out last Saturday, August 4 of that year against President Nicolás Maduro.

“Since it has been very difficult for them to win elections to the Bolivarian Revolution, they have no choice but to turn to the terrorist file,” he emphasized.

He denounced that in the face of this perverse action on the part of imperialism and the right, Venezuelans rightly raise the flag against terrorism.

He said that the fascists “don't value life, they don't value human existence, they don't respect sex, age or condition, they don't respect whether human beings can fend for themselves or not, they don't respect anything when they decide to attack and attack.”


2019: Battle of the Bridges


A few days ago, the general secretary of the United Socialist Party of Venezuela (PSUV), Diosdado Cabello, reported that from the border of the Venezuelan state of Táchira with Colombia, the opposition intends to use the sending of humanitarian aid to bring in troops.

“This aid is neither aid nor humanitarian. It's just a mechanism they want to use to enter our territory,” he said on February 11, 2019.

On February 23, 2019, the civic-military union once again succeeded in overthrowing the conspiratorial plans of the world right against the Bolivarian Revolution through the glorious victory of the Battle of the Bridges.

During Con El Mazo Dando Program number 376, Cabello predicted that the great civic-military victory of December 23 should be known as part of the country's history.

In this sense, he showed a book called 23F: The Battle That Avoided the War by Ana Cristina Bracho where you can also see the photographic work of Rosana Silva.

“This is part of the story, what is here (the book) is going to be part of the story and that can be spread and told to children,” he said on February 22, 2022.

In addition, he highlighted the work of the Bolivarian National Armed Forces (FANB) and the United People in defense of the Homeland.

“Those guards who were there deserve the recognition of the Fatherland, those policemen who were there, the recognition, those women, those men, the recognition. All led by Chávez,” he said.

April 2019: Coup attempt

On April 30, 2019, the People of Venezuela, in perfect civic-military-police union, provided another great defeat to the failed opposition, which, in its ambition for power, tried to carry out a coup against the government of President Nicolás Maduro.

In less than 24 hours, the coup actions led by Leolpodo López and Juan Guaidó were crushed by a people who took to the streets with State security agencies to defend the Homeland of these lackeys of imperialism.



On May 1, 2019, Diosdado Cabello emphasized that in the face of the attempted coup d'etat of the Venezuelan right, the worthy people of this country once again taught a lesson to those bad children of this land.

“They staged a coup d'etat, armed people were raised, they went to sow terror in our people, who? The same as always, with the same result as they have always done, were defeated again, the People won again,” Cabello emphasized during his 250th Con El Mazo Dando program.

He pointed out that, at the beginning of the coup show, several so-called right-wing leaders went to the Altamira dealer to take his picture, but when they realized that everything was going to be a failure, only Juanito Alimaña (Juan Guaidó) and Robin (Leopoldo López) remained

Faced with this, he questioned that there were none of these supposed leaders who had the courage to take responsibility and tell their people that they had failed again; so he indicated that “it is a mistake of the right to believe that what the disinformation media say can replace the truth of a people that do not give up”.

May 2020: Operation Gideon

On May 3, 2020, Operation Black First, made up of the Bolivarian National Armed Forces (FANB), Special Action Forces (FAES) of the Bolivarian National Police (PNB), and the Venezuelan People intercepted a maritime incursion in the state of La Guaira that aimed to assassinate President Nicolás Maduro and turn Venezuela into a U.S. protectorate.

This was Operation Gideon, where Juan Guaidó, in the complicity of Iván Duque (then Colombian president) intended to desecrate the sacred land of the Homeland with Colombian paramilitaries, Venezuelan deserters and American mercenaries.


On May 5, 2020, Diosdado Cabello, showed the seizure made of mercenaries arrested both in La Guaira, Chuao and Puerto Maya during the last few hours in the midst of civic-military-police actions. In the Con El Mazo Dando program, special edition of that Tuesday, the revolutionary leader explained that helmets, Venezuelan and American military uniforms, weapons, credentials, identification plates were seized, all of which shed light on the ongoing investigation for the cause.

Cabello questioned the position of the United States government and its allied governments regarding the failed criminal incursion of mercenaries into national territory with the intention of executing and a coup d'etat.

“Where the Secretary General of the Organization of American States (OAS), Luis Almagro, the group they call the grima group (Lima Group), they kept quiet, their leader spoke today, after 48 hours. If they tried to say that they had nothing to do with it, it looked very bad on them. Mr. President Trump. What everyone knows is that the U.S. government is behind this terrorist attempt against our country,” he said.

January 2026: Kidnapping of President Nicolás Maduro and First Lady Cilia Flores

In the most cowardly way, the Empire violated the country's airspace in the early morning of January 3 of this year, the terrorist action bombed several cities in the country that left more than one hundred fatalities and ended with the kidnapping of the Head of State, Nicolás Maduro, and the first female fighter Cilia Flores.


The general secretary of the United Socialist Party of Venezuela (PSUV), Diosdado Cabello Rondón, during the Con El Mazo Dando broadcast, dedicated this special edition of his program to the Bolivarian martyrs and heroes who offered their lives in the line of duty on January 3 during the criminal attack by the United States on Venezuela.

“The main tribute is to our people, what a noble and courageous people! Second, a tribute to the martyred and wounded comrades of the Bolivarian National Armed Forces and the outstanding Cuban brothers in Venezuela, to whom shrapnel was hit in their sleep, this program is also dedicated, and thirdly, perhaps President Nicolás Maduro for his heroism, strength and dedication, as well as to our courageous sister Cilia Flores,” he said on January 7.

Cabello who asked the world to react to this barbarism of January 3 when soldiers and police “were brutally massacred, the boys of the presidential honor guard, as well as the 32 Cuban security officers, but also people who are in their homes sleeping because of the bombs thrown at our country.”

He assured that the military attack of US imperialism against Venezuela, last Saturday, January 03, “is an inhuman act, since it leaves a wave of terror in our people, in our children, who heard everything. That's not a human act.”

In this regard, during broadcast number 557, he denied that only military bases were attacked, since the homes of several families were affected by the United States bombing, “and by the bombing many killed”.

highlighted his complaint regarding the kidnapping of President Nicolás Maduro, who is in the United States as a prisoner of war.

“The president has been kidnapped and is a prisoner of war,” he emphasized while explaining the actions that the Venezuelan State has promoted to continue administrative continuity and institutional stability.

President Nicolás Maduro has not fallen ill, he has not asked for permission (...) the president has been kidnapped and is in the condition of a prisoner of war in a cell in New York ( ... )”, he said and praised the dignity and courage demonstrated by the National President during this kidnapping.

He pointed out that, although it was not his place to broadcast on January 7, the circumstances of the country prompted him to do so with the intention of informing the people.

“It is good to send a message to our people, a loving message and for the record that I am talking to the people of Venezuela everything, no matter where you live; if it is the highest residential area in Venezuela and you believe that your economic condition makes you superior or if you live on the banks of a river, but you live happily, no matter what religion you profess or your political militancy (...) This is the only country we have, we don't have another one and we haven't stolen anything from anyone and rather they've always stolen from us,” he said.

It has been 12 years since El Mazo, through its driver, has demonstrated and denounced all the terrorist plans of the Empire and its lackeys against a people that decided to be free and live in peace. This communication trench was born to tell the world all the truths and that he will continue in that work out of love for his country.

Mazo News Team

Share this news: